Two secular community leaders chat about what they do during an average day in this fourth episode of the Humanize Me podcast. Ryan Bell and Bart Campolo exchange stories about conversations with people who have found that they don’t believe in God but still want to connect with the world and others in a meaningful way. It’s ‘talking shop’ about an emerging field for which there isn’t a road map!
Some of the big topics in the episode include:
- How do you give of yourself to others without running out of fuel?
- How much responsibility do you have for the lives of others you care for?
- The cost of being secular and the opportunity that comes with it to give hope and help to others
- How Ryan found that nihilism led to immediacy and mindfulness after a while
- BONUS: Life is not a journey, it’s a dance!