How do men take the natural thoughts and urges they have and channel them appropriately? How do men grapple with their nature, while remaining safe and steadfast for the women in their lives?
Bart takes a look at the issue in this episode, including:
- All men need to grapple with this
- Bart talks about a story from college that changed him
- Article: The unexamined brutality of the male libido
- Christianity makes sins out of someone’s thoughts, but secular people should avoid doing so
- A scene from Seinfeld
- What humanism can offer the world in this moment