People often ask for a list of books that I would recommend. The list has changed a little over time, but we figured we’d put it out in two ways: a simple list here on my blog for everybody, and a more in-depth bonus podcast episode over on Patreon just for podcast supporters!
So, here are the books we talk about in the bonus episode:
- The Sacred Depths of Nature – Ursula Goodenough
- The Selfish Gene – Richard Dawkins
- The Great Agnostic – Susan Jacoby
- Various books – Robert G. Ingersoll
- Letter to a Christian – Nation Sam Harris
- The Righteous Mind – Jonathan Haidt
- The Blank Slate – Stephen Pinker
- The Tipping Point and other books – Malcolm Gladwell
Want to hear about these books, why I chose them, why I love them and recommend them? Head over to Patreon HERE, where for as little as a buck a month you can support the podcast and get bonus content for it.
We’ll do Part 2 soon!